REMOVE DIGITAL NOISE, GRAIN & FLICKER FROM YOUR FOOTAGE
The Powerful Precise POLISHER Neat Video noise reduction profiles pack is designed for the DJI MINI 1/2/SE camera. Created with the highest quality in mind to maintaining as much detail as possible when cleaning up and removing digital video noise.
In the pack, we have also included a specialized LUT to reduce the strong magenta cast. The magenta color artifact typically happens when filming with the DJI Mavic Mini higher iso levels. This often is very difficult to correct, which often throws off the accuracy of LUTs applied as well as the general integrity of the shot. The Magenta reduction LUT is designed to work in conjunction with our LUT packs designed for the Dji Mavic MINI.
Removing video noise doesn’t need to be complicated. It's easy, just apply the profile you need, and add your preferred setting. If needed, you can adjust in Neat Video plugin for fine-tuning - however, that's pretty unlikely.
These specifically calibrated profiles also reduce sky banding and compression blocking artifacts.
The profiles pack covers various noise levels from low to high noise in 4K & 2.7K.
- Designed with the Neat Video for the highest quality & accuracy
- Reduces sky banding and compression artifacts
- Excellent for cleaning up low light footage
- Covers the full range of noise levels 100-3200iso from the DJI Mini 1 & 2 series
- Covers 4K & 2.7k resolution for optimal accuracy
- Simple one-click ease of use
Specialized LUT for reducing magenta cast caused by extreme digital noise
What's included in the pack:
- 6 x 4k Noise reduction profiles for Neat Video Plugin
- 8 x 2.7k Noise reduction profiles for Neat Video Plugin
- 3 x Settings based on Quality and Speed for your needs
- 1 x Specialised LUT designed to reduce magenta cast caused by high iso
Please note that you must for compatibility purposes have purchased the most recent Neat Video Plugin to use this profile pack. You can purchase the Neat Video Plugin to use with our Noise profile here.
Use slider to see the before and after
Watch the tutorial on how to use them