CINEVision PRO™ UNIVERSAL CINEMA GRADING LUTs
SpectrumGrades CINEVision Pro™ LUTs are designed to instantly, with one click, tie your entire edited film sequence of shots together, resulting in beautiful, cohesive cinematic grades. They integrate advanced color into your project and additionally tighten up all of your shots around a carefully curated precise color palette across your film. All of this without requiring any color grading experience.
PRO RESULTS: The focus of each SpectrumGrades CINEVision Pro LUTs is to fuse consistency across all of your footage, color accuracy with carefully crafted modern sophisticated cinema looks that last. We have focused on giving you the highest premium quality tools available on the market, that work, FAST.Whether you use our LUTs as a starting point, or as the finishing touch in your workflow, SpectrumGrades CineVision LUTs can, with speed and ease, greatly improve your film's final color grading process.
Designed to work seamlessly with any camera footage in most video editing software on Mac, Windows & Apple iOS (LumaFusion).For professional filmmakers to hobbyists, vloggers, travel video & social media content creators ... Never have dull footage ever again, take your films to a professional level & start making AMAZING FILMS.
Please note that with the sample images we have tried our best to represent as accurately as possible the results you will get. In some instances, we may have only added slight contrast on images which is normal practice for using our LUTs. We have created slightly lower contrast LUTs (yet accurate) to prevent any extreme crushing of blacks and whites so that you have the most control with your footage. This is actually a very good thing. Have FUN! :)
Instant download available on checkout
Move slider bars to see before & afters
Features & Benefits
- Compatible Cameras: Panasonic, Blackmagic, Canon, Sony, RED, Arri, Fuji, Nikon and Dji
- Designed for all footage from any camera that films in standard color(rec709) and flat color(LOG).
- Precision and highly accurate skin tones that fit within the grade integrity.
- Pulls all over-saturation into the required cinema color safe region.
- Controlled naturally adjusted highlights and shadows for an authentic cinema look.
- Smooth gradient control preventing banding artifacts in low contrast areas such as skies.
- Fast - Save time with no more fussing around trying to grade your footage. All the advanced grading is already done for you.
- Easy to use - Just apply the look you like, you can then tweak to your liking.
- Unique - Give your films a personalized visual mood and feel. Adjustable with your editor's basic tools to create a unique look that suits your taste.
- Works with most editing apps on Mac, Windows & Apple iOS (LumaFusion).
- One time purchase, no subscription fees.
- Instant download on checkout. Start creating immediately...
Apple Mac OSX & Microsoft Windows
Adobe Premiere Pro CC | After Effects CS5 + | Final Cut X 10.4+ | DaVinci Resolve | Nuke | Adobe Photoshop CC | Sony Vegas | Wondershare Filmora | Avid Media Composer | Assimilate Scratch | Edius | CyberLink ColorDirector
LumaFusion | Video LUT
Apple IOS MOBILE DEVICES IPAD's & IPHONES
Please check your video editing program is compatible with our software prior to purchase.
Some video editing software may require 3rd party plugins.
20 Unique Cinema Filmic 3D LUTs in standard(rec709) & Log(generic) color.
Essential setup guide information, tips, and installation documentation.
NUMBER OF 3D LUTs
20 Unique Cinema LUTs in rec709
20 Unique cinema LUTs in Generic Log
LUT COLOR PROFILE TYPES
Log(generic) & Rec709(standard) color profiles
64 x 64 x 64
3D LUTs: .cube